مجموعة قيمة من الادوات المفيدة
- Batch Insert – insert multiple DWG and RVT files.
- Batch Rename – rename multiple rooms, sheets, and views from a single interface.
- Power Convert – convert linked or imported DWG files to Revit lines. You can convert to detail and model lines as well as area and room boundary lines. For detail and model lines, you can specify a different Revit line style for each DWG layer.
- Quick Convert – convert linked or imported DWG files to a single Revit linestyle.
- Replace Font – replace a specified font with another font of your choice. Works on dimensions, labels, and text notes in both the current Revit model as well as any loaded Revit families.
- Make Sheets – create multiple sheets using a tabular interface or from a specified spreadsheet file.
- Make Views – easily create floor plans and RCPs from the current model’s floor levels. You can specify a scope box and view template for the new views.
- Align Views – align multiple views and view titles on different sheets to a selected view.
- Delete Views – deletes all views not on a sheet or not containing specified text.