Architectural Overflow is a full-service residential drafting and design firm that specializes in developing construction drawings for new homes and additions/remodels on a nationwide scale. We are seeking a talented and self-motivated architectural drafter/designer for our growing firm with locations in both Shoreview and Long Lake, MN, as well as Peachtree City, GA. We offer a flexible work environment, paid vacation and market-based compensation.
- Customize pre-drawn construction drawings using various CAD software.
- Produce construction drawings from scratch using various CAD software.
- Conform with client requests and internal review processes.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Participate in a team environment.
- Passionate about architecture and residential design.
- Associates degree or higher in an architectural-related field with 2 or more years experience in residential drafting/design industry.
- Understanding residential construction practices/methodology and current building codes.
- Proficiency with recent versions of Revit. AutoCAD and/or design software knowledge is a plus.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to effectively interact with team members and clients.
- Detail-oriented with good math and problem solving skills.
- Self-starting, confident, and creative personality. Must be able to manage multiple projects.
- General knowledge and proficiency with common computer technology/software.
Candidates for this position will be subject to a formal interview and drafting/design test.