The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter for Revit has following features
1. It supports texture and color.
2. There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing
Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
3. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
4. OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
22.214.171.124 Released date: 25-Oct-2016
1. Feature: Added ability to export Revit Link model.
2. Enhancement: 10x faster export
3. Enhancement: Exported OBJ file is now compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max.
4. Fixed: Missing textures in exported file is fixed now
1. Revit 2017 is now supported
1. Added support of texture for Revit version 2015 onward.
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
1. Supported Revit version 2016.
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid PDF files.
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
نموذج امتحان الريفيت معماري و انشائي
Revit architecture and structure Certified Professional Exam Preparation
نموذج امتحان الريفيت كهروميكانيكل
Revit MEP Certified Professional Exam Preparation
نموذج لامتحان الاتوكاد
AUTOCAD Certified Professional Exam Preparation